Another Monday and some more random things I thought I’d share.
I hope all the American’s enjoyed their Independence day and everyone around the world had a great week!
- I enjoy the “flavor” of some bottled water, but really it is a waste of money & is so bad for the environment, so how about some tap water with a squeeze of lemon/lime (or with other fruit in it). It tastes great and adds a heath boost
- I know I’ve been lazy and use the Thanks/thanks again/etc way too often. Time to find a new closing
- Put cut flowers in fridge – because that’s a great use of cut flowers?
- #10 is my favorite reason
- “…everything we see is in the past“