Fridays really are working out better I think, and it allows me to write over the weekend for the I Believe… series, which I couldn’t get myself to do during the week, and when I tried to do both Sharing is Caring Monday and I Believe on the weekend it was just enough to stress me out on my days off from work. So now things are working out better – yay!
- I won’t associate myself with one political party over the other because I prefer not to box myself in, but this man strikes fear in my heart – and then while reading this a thought came to mind that scares the crap out of me. And that thought was “Is this how it was with Hitler?“
- On a lighter note, I seriously am thinking about making these for breakfast next weekend. If I can wait that long
- And here’s something for me to work on – both in my literal voice and my written voice (I really am aware of the cliches in my writing, I’m working on my confidence to write in my own voice instead of the overused voice of others)
- I’m good with 1, 3, 12, 15, 16, I’m going to count 17 as good even thought I never make microwave popcorn (I always pop it on the stove), 25 and 27. Totally will admit that I need to be better at 5, 6, 9, and definitely 13
- I wonder if we could convince dairy farmers/ranchers to grow oregano instead of hay?